Hello! My name is Natalie Chow and I'm a User Experience and Visual designer.
I have recently graduated from the University of Washington (Seattle) with a B.S. in Human Centered Design & Engineering (HCDE), as well as a B.A. in Interdisciplinary Visual Arts (IVA). A mouthful, I know. HCDE is centered around learning user research, user experience design and interaction design, while IVA is focused on the fine arts like drawing, printmaking, and painting. I am currently looking for full time opportunities in the design space.
In relation to design, some of my interests and passions include;
- How technology can help those with physical and mental disabilities
- How technology can support people's mental health and mental wellbeing
- How design can alleviate certain stigmas, like women in gaming and dialogue about periods
A bit more about me now! I grew up in the pacific northwest, just outside of Seattle. I love all sorts of tea, and I'll only drink coffee if it's around 30% coffee (70% milk and sugar and other flavoring). I also really enjoy interior design, fashion, and artwork. You can check out my pinterest to get a sense of my style.
In my free time you can find me playing video games, painting/drawing, listening to music, or hanging out with friends.
If you have any question, comments, conundrums, or quibbles, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Looking for full time UX Design jobs around Seattle WA
- Writing up my capstone project - an AR app for the Pacific Bonsai Museum
- Writing up my Period app for young adults project
- Working with Pacific Northwest Seismic Network as a student designer for the summer